Dropshipping Guide For Begginers
If you are starting a dropshipping online business here are a few pointers you might want to consider about the wholesaler:
- The company should be a Member of the BBB in good standing.
- You should be able to get the BBB Status and Rating information.
- Does this company offer a sound support desk and support forum.
- A very important part of the product business line is that the drop shipper ships with your name and address.
- You should be able to contact the drop shipper directly.
- Adding a product via a plugin will save you time
If you are dealing with a wholesale distributor who is flexible ideally:
- You control your own margins. You are not bound to a suggested retail price (MSRP) and can decide your retail price on your own.
- Find one you can start for free; and if possible even without contacting the supplier.
- You don’t need an established business entity before starting your online store. Though you will need one when you grow. (optional)
- You have access to millions of products. Instantly.
Click Banners Below: